About the Simple Life Fully Assembled Mattress Box Foundation:
- 6.5" height with dynamic response to body movement during sleep
- Heavy duty tubular steel constructions provides edge firmness without side-sway
- Steel frame made from reclaimed scrap metal
- 1,200-lb weight capacity
- Can be paired with any FR 1633-compliant mattress
- No tool required: tri-fold design that unfolds and locks into place
The Simple Life Folding Foundation is a heavy-duty steel foundation that supports your mattress and prevents it from sagging. This product is shipped fully assembled but uses a unique design that allows it to be folded flat. This will save you money on shipping while making it easy to move up stairs and through narrow hallways. Don't waste hours assembling flimsy wooden foundations that will give you splinters.
The Simple Life Foundation takes seconds to set up. Just remove it from the box, unfold and its ready to be used. The heavy-duty steel provides maximum durability and total support for your mattress. This foundation works with any mattress and will replace your old box springs. It is available in Twin, Full, Queen, King and California King sizes. The King and California King sizes come in two pieces. The Simple Life Folding Foundation is approximately 6.5" Inch in height. Comes with a white soft knit cover.