eLuxury Gel Memory Foam Mattress Warranty
We know that buying a mattress is a big decision and an investment in a product that you expect to last for many years. At eLuxury, we offer a 10 Year Limited Warranty on all of our Gel Memory Mattresses. Take a look below at the details and know that you can buy our mattresses with confidence with the eLuxury Gel Memory Foam Mattress Warranty!
eLuxurySupply offers full coverage for 10 years from the date of purchase (see exclusions below).
In order to benefit from the full warranty coverage, the mattress must be supported by an adequate structure for optimal performance.
The following are excluded from the eLuxurySupply limited warranty:
• Any mattress that has been damaged as a result of improper use, product negligence, or improper storage.
• The normal increase of mattress flexibility or a slower response in material “bounce back” which are aspects
that don’t affect the quality of the pressure relief materials.
• Deterioration that causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than one ( 1 ) inch that is associated with
indentation or sag that results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base.
• Mattress stitches/seams are considered a deterioration of the gel memory foam mattress; rather, a technology developed
to provide you with maximum comfort.
• Any mattress kept in an unsuitable area: too hot ( 104 degrees Fahrenheit ), too humid too cold (45 degrees Fahrenheit ).
• The use of any cleaning fluids may damage the fabric and materials in your mattress. Allowing water or other liquids to
penetrate your mattress may damage the layers of upholstery, causing materials to compress. Either of these situations
may result in damage that will void your warranty.
• Any damage to the mattress resulting from inadequate bed support or a foundation that is too soft or not a solid flat surface.
Normal wear requires that a purchaser’s mattress is continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable base
with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
• The level of comfort preference.
• Temporary new mattress odor.
• The increase in mattress softness.
• Mold, dirt, stains, burns, and tears.
Rights reserved by eLuxurySupply:
eLuxurySupply reserves the right to replace or repair defective materials and models by other of equal or better quality.
No warranty is provided regarding the colors and/or fabrics of the alternate model that replaces the original model.