eLuxury.com Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship
eLuxury.com was created with the spirit of entrepreneurship at its core and is the cornerstone of how we continue to conduct business. These entrepreneurial ideals that guide our decisions daily are essential to what took our business from a garage on the east side of Evansville, IN to being the Inc. 5000 #4 Fastest Growing Private Company in the United States. In today’s business landscape, entrepreneurship is what will define the next generation of innovation and growth.
At eLuxury.com, we want to help those young people going into college to re-imagine entrepreneurship for a new generation. As a company, we want to help offset some of the high costs associated with attending college to help one up and coming entrepreneur focus on achieving their scholastic goals and their aspirations in a career in business, marketing, or related field.
We are offering our eLuxury.com $1500 Entrepreneurial Spirit Scholarship to one student who can tell us in an essay how they plan to use the entrepreneurial spirit to further their personal goals, innovate in their chosen industry, and make their mark in the business community on a local, national, or international level.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen
- Applicant must be a current high school student or full-time college student (full time is defined as 12 or more credit hours) pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Applicant must be planning to pursue/pursuing a Business or Marketing major (or related) and be planning to attend or currently attending an accredited college or university in the United States
- Student must be carrying a 3.00 GPA or higher
How to Apply:
- Student must submit a 1000 word essay that outlines their plans on how they will use the scholarship to pursue a successful collegiate career and how they will embody the entrepreneurial spirit in their post-college professional career. We want to hear about their ideas for innovation and how they plan to contribute to the business community as well as the local, national, and global communities.
- Applicant will fill out the application form provided below and submit their essay in a Microsoft Word format.
- All applications must be submitted by July 1st, 2018 to be eligible.
- The Winner will be announced on July 31st, 2018 and the winner will be contacted via their phone and email address provided in their application.
***If this scholarship is not listed on your chosen college or university’s website, please contact the institution’s Financial Aid office to ask them to include it.
***$1500 will go towards recipient's tuition assistance that will me mail directly to the university/college.